We understand that you may have many questions and concerns during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please be assured that we are taking significant steps to ensure the health and well-being of our staff, patients, community members, and health care partners. To learn more about COVID-19, please read our blog post.
First and foremost, we are here for you, and our team is ready to care for you during this difficult time. Here are the many ways in which we are keeping our staff and patients safe to minimize potential exposure to COVID-19.
- We are currently limiting the number of office staff in our building and many staff are now working remotely from home.
- Our clinical staff will be greeted at the front door of our main office in order to collect new supplies for visiting their patients.
- We are in regular communication with our staff through email updates, but we are also staying in touch remotely through conference calls and online meetings. Our clinical staff are also in touch regularly regarding each of their patients.
- If you are unable to access food or other resources to keep you safe and healthy at home, please scroll down for a list of helpful resources.
- We are expanding our Telehealth program, which means that we may be able to provide additional support to a larger number of high-risk patients while on services through our sophisticated remote monitoring system. This is a free service for our patients. Click here if you’d like to learn how Telehealth provides significant benefits for our patients.
- We have postponed all monthly clinics, educational programs, support groups, and caregiver cafes until further notice.
We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation very closely. Our thanks to everyone for taking significant steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19. We understand that the recent changes in our lives are outside of our control, such as restaurant, business, and school closings, but our collective efforts and support of one another will help us weather this health crisis.
Please see below for additional information and local resources. If you know of a resource that you would like us to add to our list, please email [email protected].