If you are a patient, family member or caregiver, please call our Health Information Department at 603-332-1133 or 800-691-1133. If you are a provider, please see below for additional information.
Refer a Patient
Making a referral is easy. Sign up for Provider Link to streamline patient care and referrals!
CMS has relaxed regulations around a face-to-face (F2F) visit within the 90 days preceding a home health visit. For those needing a F2F, we are now able to accomplish this with the use of technology such as video chat via FaceTime, Zoom, or other teleconference technologies that offer real-time, two-way communication.
The easiest way to make a referral to Cornerstone VNA’s Home Care, Hospice Care, Palliative Care, or Life Care (private duty) is through our Provider Link Program (see below); this program additionally offers many benefits for medical care and administrative tasks. If you are not yet signed up in Provider Link you may also call our Health Information Department at 603-332-1133. Here are the documents needed to establish home care, which may be sent via fax to 877-234-9902:
- Face sheet/patient demographics that includes a physical address & phone, and insurance information
- Last 2 office visit notes (patient must have been seen within prior 90 days)
- Current medication list
- Reason that patient is home bound
Provider Link Portal
PROVIDER PORTAL FOR CORNERSTONE VNA PATIENT RECORDS
Provider Link is a secure online portal that gives providers and their staff individually protected access to real-time information about the patients they’ve referred to Cornerstone VNA.
- Allows providers to view patients’ vital sign trends, schedules, diagnoses, medications, visit notes, open and approved orders, wound history and outcomes.
- Provides a graphical tool to view a patient’s entire episode of care with complete details of the patient’s progress.
- Enables oﬃce staﬀ to review and prepare orders and face-to-face documentation for quick and easy sign-off by the provider.
- Can accommodate custom-defined networks to allow access to a patient’s data by any physician within the network for round-the-clock care.
- Includes a built-in billing report summary identifying eligible claims and showing what can be billed by the corresponding billing code number.
- Creates a secure and confidential HIPAA-compliant environment so simple to use, even tech-wary users can see its utility.
Please call Sarah Flynn, Health Information Manager, at 603-994-6968 to get set up with the portal. You will then receive an email from HCHB.com with your login credentials and can manage your referrals online at https://providerlink.hchb.com. Provider Link is a free, very easy, straightforward system to use, but do not hesitate to contact us if have any questions about the portal – we’re here for you!
Attention Physicians Assistants
and Nurse Practitioners
Making a patient referral to home health care just got easier.
Learn more about the process for:
Why Patients Choose Us
Cornerstone VNA has received many local and national accolades in recognition of positively impacting the lives of families through our compassionate, high-quality care.