At Cornerstone VNA, we believe in providing education, resources and support for our family caregivers. We recognize that providing care to someone special is both rewarding and challenging, and we want you to know that we are here for you. We hope you will visit this page often for ideas on practicing self-care and to know that you are not alone in your caregiving journey. Our goal is to help you stay well, stay informed, and stay connected.
Welcome Family Caregivers
Our Caregiver Support Team
Janice, Sandy and Ann play an important role in supporting our family caregivers. Explore our Caregiver Support page for helpful resources or contact us to find out how we can help you.
Life Care Director
Sandy Powers, RN
Certified Holistic Wellness Coach
Assistant Advancement Director
Virtual Caregiver Café
Due to COVID-19, our monthly caregiver cafés have gone virtual! Join us on your computer or other device and touch base with our team and other family caregivers. We will often invite special guests to cover topics of interest to provide support and encouragement to you during these challenging times. To receive the virtual meeting link, contact Ann at 603-994-6941 or send an email.
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Family Caregiver Support Services – NH DHHS
- Military Caregiver Resource Directory
- NH Care Path
- National Family Caregivers Association
- Parkinsons Disease Association
- SAVVY Caregiver Training at Frisbie Memorial Hospital
- Senior Care Society
- ServiceLink – NH Family Caregiver Support Program
- Well Connected – phone call conversations of interest
- VA Caregiver Support