Cornerstone VNA is deeply committed to the community and offers local residents, patients, families, professionals and businesses a full scope of programs, clinics and services.
Our Community Care Team includes a Certified Health Coach, Nurses and other clinical experts who provide free programs and services throughout our service area. Explore the many ways that our Team can connect with you and your community.
- Community Calendar: view our calendar of upcoming clinics, support groups, A Matter of Balance classes, and community events.
- Educational Series: learn more about our free educational presentations for community members, businesses and health professionals.
- Caregiver Support: explore our family caregivers support page and learn about our monthly caregiver cafés.
- Blog: visit our blog for articles from our clinical experts and news about Cornerstone VNA.
- E-Newsletter: sign-up to receive information regarding community events, wellness tips and program news, delivered right to your inbox.
- Resources: explore our library of resources for patients, families, caregivers and community members.
Specialized Care & Support
- Adult Wellness Clinics & Business Wellness Clinics
- Medication Counseling
- Diet and Nutrition Counseling
- Educational Series for community members, businesses and health professionals
- Health Screenings
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar Checks
- Foot Care*
- Flu Clinics
*there is a small fee for Cholesterol screenings and Foot Care Clinics.
There are no eligibility requirements for Community Care. Community Groups, Businesses, Housing Groups, etc. can request wellness clinics or educational programs. Contact us for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to sign up for a Wellness Clinic?
For our Wellness Clinics and our Rochester Senior Center Foot Care Clinic, you do not need to sign up. However, for our foot clinic at the Portsmouth Senior Center, you must call (603) 610-4433 to reserve a time.
Do you provide flu clinics?
Cornerstone VNA typically offers Flu Clinics in the Fall, or you can arrange with your visiting nurse to get the vaccine or visit your local pharmacy. Our Wellness Nurse can also provide flu clinics for local businesses. Please contact us for more information.
How do I request an Educational Series presentation?
Visit our Educational Series page to learn more about our available topics and to contact us for more information. Please note that topics can be customized to meet your community group or business needs.