Join Our Team
Our organization shines because of the amazing people who work here. Our team is passionate about their work and they go above and beyond every day to provide the highest quality of care and support to patients and their families. Today, Cornerstone VNA continues to be recognized for excellence thanks to our professional staff development opportunities, investments in technology, and commitment our local communities.
Come join our team!
We’re looking for:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed/Certified Nursing Assistants
- Rehabilitative Therapists
- Personal Care Attendants
What Makes Cornerstone VNA a Great Place to Work
Finalist as Best Place to Work in the Seacoast Community Choice Awards 2023
We are passionate about our work and go above and beyond every day to provide the highest quality of care and support to patients and families.
- Our team receives access to education and training opportunities to further advance their knowledge and skill set.
- Our comprehensive onboarding process for new clinicians ensures a positive experience and builds confidence for success in working with patients in the field.
- Our multi-disciplinary team works together to ensure each patient receives the best care and access to available resources.
- We use the latest technology to provide efficient and advanced care in the field.
- Our sophisticated Telehealth program provides additional support to field staff and improves the care provided to patients.
- We offer a family-friendly work environment with flexible scheduling.
- As a nonprofit, we give back to the community and provide access to care for patients in need.
- By promoting a sense of community, appreciation, and opportunities for mentorship and support, we have created a positive workplace where our team can continue to grow and learn from one another.
- We promote a culture of caring and support and provide opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- Our organization remains stable and strong thanks to the longevity of our staff, both in the field and in the office.
- Our staff take a lot of pride in their work and can see the impact of their care.
- We have a rich history dating back to 1913. Our care has touched generations of families.
- Our organization and many of our staff have received awards and recognition for the care we provide.
- We embrace change that leads to improved outcomes and efficiencies in our work.
- We listen to each other and implement new ideas.
- We stay connected and informed through special meetings, appreciation events, and social activities.
- We find purpose and meaning in our work every day, knowing we are making a difference in the lives of each patient.
Explore Our Benefits
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive Wages
- Employer Paid Medical Insurance
- Employer Paid Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Long Term Disability
- 403b with Employer Match
- Growth Opportunities
- Strong Preceptor Program
- Employer Paid Basic AAA coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Will preparation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted memberships with local organizations
- And so much more!!!!
We love it here!
Ruth, Hospice Chaplain
Megan, RN, BSN
I went into nursing with a strong desire and passion to make a difference and connect with others. When I started at Cornerstone some years ago, this came to light in ways that I never imagined. There’s something remarkable and rewarding about caring for patients in the home setting, often at their most acute and vulnerable states. Being part of an agency (family) that provides endless support and appreciation. I don’t just love what I do I live for it.
Sandy, Life Care RN
Bobi, RN, BSN
I love my job for so many reasons. The educational opportunities, the staff, the memories. I have been able to obtain certifications in wound care, oasis, and nurse leadership. There are constant opportunities to gain knowledge and grow.